Can international students find employment after graduation in the UK?

Yes, many international students can apply for the UK’s Post-Study Work (PSW) Visa, which allows you to work, seek employment, or start your own business in the UK for up to two years (or more for Ph.D. graduates) after completing your studies. It’s a great opportunity to gain work experience in the UK. This visa can be a stepping stone to a more permanent work visa or settlement in the UK.