Get Ready to Study: Student Discounts on University Supplies
For many UK students, the start of the academic year can mean a hefty bill for textbooks, stationery, and other supplies that you need to get your studies off to a great start. But with the right student discounts in place, you could save hundreds of pounds on those essential items! Read on to find out how you can make the most of your student budget with our guide to UK student discounts.
As a student, you are always on the lookout for ways to save money. When it comes to buying school supplies, there are plenty of ways to get discounts.
Here are some of the best UK student discounts for school supplies:
1. Amazon Student Discount
Amazon is one of the biggest online retailers in the world, and they offer a great student discount. If you sign up for an Amazon Student account, you can get a 6-month free trial of Amazon Prime, as well as 50% off certain items.
2. ASOS Student Discount
ASOS is a popular online fashion retailer, and they offer a 10% student discount. All you need to do is verify your student status with UNiDAYS and you will be able to get the discount.
3. Topshop Student Discount
Topshop is another popular fashion retailer, and they offer a 20% student discount. You can sign up for a Topshop Student Card online or in store, and you will need to show your valid student ID when making purchases.
4. Apple Education Store Discounts
If you are looking to buy any new Apple products, make sure to check out the Apple Education Store first. Students and teachers can get significant discounts on items like Macs, iPads, and more.
Types of UK student discounts for school supplies
There are a few different types of student discounts for school supplies in the UK. The first is the NUS Extra card, which gives students access to over 200 discounts on a variety of products and services, including school supplies. You can also find discounts on individual items by shopping around or using voucher codes. Finally, some stores offer student-specific discounts on certain days or periods, so it’s worth checking with your favourite retailer to see if they have any offers running.
What items to buy with student discounts?
As a student, you are always looking for ways to save money. One way to do this is to take advantage of student discounts on school supplies. Here are some items that you can buy with student discounts:
– textbooks: many online and brick-and-mortar stores offer discounts on textbooks for students. Be sure to shop around and compare prices before making a purchase.
– laptops and computers: many stores offer education discounts on laptops and computers. This can be a great way to save money if you need to purchase a new computer for school.
– software: there are many software programs that offer educational discounts for students. If you need to purchase any software for school, be sure to check for these discounts.
– furniture: some stores offer furniture at a discount for students who are setting up their dorm rooms or apartments. This can be a great way to save money on big-ticket items like beds, desks, and chairs.
By taking advantage of student discounts, you can save money on the items you need for school. Be sure to shop around and compare prices before making any purchases so that you can get the best deals possible.
We hope this article has been helpful in giving you an insight into the UK student discounts available to help you get ready for school on a budget. Whether it’s stocking up on textbooks, necessary stationery or finding the perfect bag and laptop, there are plenty of ways to save money as a student. Take advantage of these discounts and make sure you start your studies off right by being well prepared!